All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.04
- £9.24Trending at £10.95
- £24.56Trending at £25.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.76
- £28.00Trending at £30.19
- £15.72Trending at £15.91
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection will be essential reading for all those interested in the intimate relationship between elites and the remaking of present day capitalism.
- Author BiographyMike Savage is Professor of Sociology at Manchester University, and Director of the ESRC Centre for Research on Socio-Cultural Change (CRESC). Karel Williams is Professor of Accounting and Political Economy at Manchester University, and a member of the ESRC Centre for Research on Socio-Cultural Change (CRESC).
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication09/05/2008
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleSociological Review Monographs
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width156 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byKarel Williams,Mike Savage
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.