CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £17.84
- £14.86Trending at £16.99
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.46
- £6.50Trending at £7.19
- £6.10Trending at £6.25
- £24.94Trending at £28.57
About this product
- DescriptionSeeks to balance the verdict of responsibilty for Hiroshima by extending the analysis of the ethics of the end of the war. The author pairs Japan's criminal refusal to surrender in defeat with the resultant decision by Truman to forego any further delay and thus spare his citizens.
- Author BiographyFrancis X. Winters is a Professor at Georgetown University, USA.
- Author(s)Francis X. Winters
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication28/05/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Series TitleJustice, International Law and Global Security
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAshgate Publishing Limited
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Series Edited byProfessor Howard M. Hensel
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.