All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA moving and detailed look at how the dead of the First World War were commemorated, both during the war and in the years since 1918.
- Author BiographyBorn in Suffolk, Sarah Ridley lives on the Suffolk/Essex border and is a writer and editor of educational books for children and young people. Recently, a life-long interest in history has led her to write books about the First World War, inspired by reading letters written by soldiers who served in the conflict. Brothers at War tells the story of uncovering the material held in her own family's archives. Dear Jelly sets letters written by soldier brothers to their younger sisters at its core. Teenage children keep Sarah busy when she isn't tied to her computer, and she relaxes by walking along river estuaries close to her home.
- Author(s)Sarah Ridley
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication22/10/2015
- GenreYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Weight416 g
- Width216 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Young Adults General Interest
Save on Young Adults General Interest
- £5.17Trending at £5.27
- £7.36Trending at £11.06
- £12.35Trending at £17.13
- £9.64Trending at £13.12
- £10.99Trending at £12.23
- £17.50Trending at £20.74
- £8.51Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.