All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis work examines how and under what circumstances past commemorations have occurred. In Germany these stretch back to the Reformationsjubilaum of 1617. Many other celebrations have followed, including those marking the anniversaries of Luther's birth (in 1483) and death (in 1546).
- Author BiographyThomas Albert Howard is Professor of History and the Humanities and holder of the Phyllis and Richard Duesenberg Chair in Christian Ethics at Valparaiso University. His publications include Protestant Theology and the Making of the Modern German University (2006) and God and the Atlantic: America, Europe, and the Religious Divide (OUP, 2011).
- Author(s)Thomas Albert Howard
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- GenreChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width145 mm
- Height202 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £69.50Trending at £109.28
- £30.79Trending at £34.12
- £23.45Trending at £35.04
- £6.27Trending at £7.99
- £11.10Trending at £14.99
- £6.40Trending at £9.99
- £7.97Trending at £10.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.