All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA reissue,with a new jacket, of this saga which follows the fortunes of two generations of beautiful women and ranges from post-war Rome to Paris, New York, London and Athens.
- Author BiographyAmerican-born, Danielle Steele lived in Paris for most of her childhood returning to New York to work in PR. When the recession hit and the company went out of business she wrote her first novel GOING HOME and has since established herself as a writer of extraordinary scope.
- Author(s)Danielle Steel
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication01/01/1982
- GenreGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date16/07/2012
- Weight256 g
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in General & Literary Fiction
Save on General & Literary Fiction
- £4.70Trending at £4.91
- £4.66Trending at £4.82
- £4.66Trending at £4.78
- £4.44Trending at £4.50
- £4.77Trending at £4.92
- £4.59Trending at £5.58
- £4.77Trending at £4.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.