Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.20
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
- £18.99Trending at £33.99
About this product
- DescriptionPresents the fundamentals of the emerging technology of remote sensing combined with GIS. This book provides knowledge of these technologies applied in different fields avoiding voluminous details required at research level. It introduces the basics of remote sensing leading up to data analysis.
- Author BiographyA. M. Chandra / S. K. Ghosh.: Geomatics Engineering Section Department of Civil Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Roorkee
- Author(s)A. M. Chandra,S. K. Ghosh
- PublisherAlpha Science International Ltd
- Date of Publication30/12/2005
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAlpha Science International Ltd
- Weight726 g
- Width185 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.