Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £41.85
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- DescriptionThe global change program will call for coordinated measure- ments on a global scale of those interactive physical and biological pro- cesses that regulate the earth system. The task, however, is not only to document global change, which will be an enormous job, but also to understand the significance of these changes to the biosphere.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication26/09/2011
- Series TitleEcological Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number79
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content NoteIX, 312 p.
- Weight510 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byHarold A. Mooney,Richard J. Hobbs
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1990
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.