All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.73
- £10.35Trending at £11.00
- £8.70Trending at £9.13
- £12.49Trending at £14.87
- £8.89Trending at £9.94
- £24.93Trending at £25.91
- £11.71Trending at £12.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis manual describes the procedures required to make dentures and removable partial dentures. The book outlines each step in detail, including some clinical procedures, and emphasizes the relationship between clinical dentistry and dental laboratory technology.
- Author(s)John B. Sowter,Roger E. Barton
- PublisherThe University of North Carolina Press
- Date of Publication30/09/1987
- GenreDentistry & Dental Nursing
- Series TitleDental laboratory technology manuals
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThe University of North Carolina Press
- Content Note1245ill.
- Weight748 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.