All listings for this product
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £14.46Trending at £15.12
- £4.95Trending at £8.99
- £25.75Trending at £26.99
- £7.11Trending at £7.36
- £6.79Trending at £8.99
- £6.54Trending at £7.98
- £5.20Trending at £9.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 interpretation of literature and arts reveals how clothing and costume were critical to Renaissance culture.
- Author(s)Peter Stallybrass,Professor Ann Rosalind Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.