Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis 2001 interpretation of literature and arts reveals how clothing and costume were critical to Renaissance culture.
- Author(s)Peter Stallybrass,Professor Ann Rosalind Jones
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/01/2001
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Renaissance Literature and Culture
- Series Part/Volume Number38
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note58 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.27
- £20.99Trending at £22.49
- £30.68Trending at £41.00
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.