All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionProvides students with an introduction to literature and its context from 1533-1642, including: the historical, cultural and intellectual background including religion, politics, exploration and visual culture; major writers and genres including Spenser, Sidney, Marlowe, Shakespeare and Jonson; explanations of key terms; and more.
- Author BiographyLisa Hopkins is Professor of English at Sheffield Hallam University, UK. Matthew Steggle is Lecturer in the Department of English at Sheffield Hallam University, UK.
- Author(s)Lisa Hopkins,Matthew Steggle
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication16/11/2006
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleIntroductions to British Literature and Culture S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £11.59Trending at £15.00
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £8.43Trending at £11.68
- £9.41Trending at £9.98
- £9.51Trending at £10.99
- £7.76Trending at £8.55
- £6.71Trending at £8.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.