All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
About this product
- DescriptionThis guide provides a detailed introduction to each of the major Renaissance literary genres and key Renaissance texts and authors.
- Author BiographySiobhan Keenan is a Senior Lecturer in English at De Montfort University, Leicester. She has published a number of essays on Renaissance theatre, and is the author of Travelling Players in Shakespeare's England (Palgrave, 2002), which was short-listed for the Theatre Society Book Prize 2002. She is currently editing an anonymous Caroline play for the Malone Society; and has research interests in Shakespeare, Renaissance literature, and early modern women's writing.
- Author(s)Siobhan Keenan
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2008
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleEdinburgh Critical Guides to Literature
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Weight430 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.