All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA stimulating collection which explores both the material and the conceptual worlds of the early modern book.
- Author BiographyHelen Smith is Lecturer in Renaissance and Early Modern Literature at the University of York. She has published widely on early modern textual culture and is currently completing a monograph, Grossly Material Things: Women and Textual Production in Early Modern England. She is Co-Investigator on the AHRC-funded project, 'Conversion Narratives in Early Modern Europe'. Louise Wilson is a Research Associate at the University of St Andrews, where she works on the MHRA Tudor and Stuart Translations series. She was previously a postdoctoral researcher at the University of Geneva, working on Lukas Erne's forthcoming Shakespeare and the Book Trade. Louise has published on the paratexts and readerships of romance, and is currently completing a monograph entitled Humanism and Chivalric Romance in Tudor England.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/05/2011
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note39 b/w illus. 2 tables
- Weight610 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byHelen Smith,Louise Wilson
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £10.07
- £7.85Trending at £11.09
- £6.72Trending at £6.90
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
- £3.45Trending at £6.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.