Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.53Trending at £23.73
- £21.31Trending at £29.90
- £5.35Trending at £5.98
- £5.50Trending at £5.75
- £13.47Trending at £25.49
- £18.30Trending at £29.77
- £18.87Trending at £26.94
About this product
- DescriptionSienese art was very deliberately shaped and sustained by the patronage of powerful and wealthy families, such as the Petrucci, Piccolomini and the Spannochi, to provide an artistic language for an ambitious city.
- Author BiographyLuke Syson is Curator of Italian Paintings 1460-1500 and author of Pisanello (Yale). Alessandro Angelini is Associate Professor of Modern Art at the University of Siena. Philippa Jackson is an independent historian. Fabrizio Nevola teaches at the University of Siena and is author of the forthcoming Siena: Constructing the Renaissance City (see previous page).
- Author(s)Alessandro Angelini,Carol Plazzotta,Fabrizio Nevola,Luke Syson,Philippa Jackson
- PublisherNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Date of Publication26/10/2007
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNational Gallery Company Ltd
- Out-of-print date28/04/2017
- Content Note172 colour illustrations
- Weight2381 g
- Width245 mm
- Height290 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.