All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers a description of early modern habits of writing and reading, of publication and stage performance, and of political and religious writing. An introduction to early modern English literature for students and general readers.
- Author BiographyMichael Hattaway is Professor of English Literature at the University of Sheffield. He is the author of Elizabethan Popular Theatre (1982) and Hamlet: The Critics Debate (1987), the editor of As You Like It and Henry VI Parts I-III for the New Cambridge Shakespeare, and also of A Companion to English Renaissance Literature and Culture (2000), The Cambridge Companion to Shakespeare's History Plays (2002), and plays by Jonson and Beaumont.
- Author(s)Michael Hattaway
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/12/2005
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleBlackwell Introductions to Literature
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackwell Publishing Ltd
- Content Note6
- Weight374 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.60Trending at £8.99
- £11.08Trending at £15.03
- £9.41Trending at £10.00
- £8.40Trending at £8.54
- £6.72Trending at £8.99
- £7.30Trending at £10.00
- £10.10Trending at £18.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.