All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides a state of the art overview of the major topics in the field of kidney cancer. The material has been collected from the most current evidence based resources to allow for the appropriate care of these patients.
- Author BiographyJohn A. Libertino, MDLahey Clinic, Institute of Urology, Burlington, MD, USA
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/06/2013
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note44 Tables, black and white; 91 Illustrations, color; 65 Illustrations, black and white; IX, 397 p. 156 illus., 91 illus. in color.
- Weight957 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Edited byJohn A. Libertino
- Edition Statement2013 ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.