All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBorn into a German-French bilingual environment, the once renowned German-language author Rene Schickele (1883-1940) grew up in the Alsace region - today located in eastern France - during its annexation to the German Empire when links to French culture were frowned upon. This book deals with this issue.
- Author BiographyAine McGillicuddy is a lecturer in German Studies in the School of Applied Language and Intercultural Studies, Dublin City University.
- Author(s)Aine McGillicuddy
- PublisherVerlag Peter Lang
- Date of Publication08/12/2010
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Series TitleCultural Identity Studies
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationPieterlen
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2010
- ImprintVerlag Peter Lang
- Weight440 g
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £7.30Trending at £7.37
- £6.72Trending at £6.89
- £9.83Trending at £14.98
- £4.57Trending at £4.99
- £8.68Trending at £8.85
- £11.41Trending at £17.94
- £4.44Trending at £4.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.