All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.70
- £15.92Trending at £19.92
- £13.01Trending at £19.94
- £6.89Trending at £7.99
- £10.99Trending at £14.41
- £2.50Trending at £4.15
- £6.07Trending at £9.72
About this product
- DescriptionThough Cohen rose to the top of his profession, he had a difficult, complex private life that contributed to his personal disgrace and professional downfall.
- Author BiographyLaurel Sefton MacDowell is professor emerita in the Department of History at the University of Toronto. Her prior work on environmental history has been recognized by the Ontario Historical Society and the Canadian Historical Association.
- Author(s)Laurel Sefton MacDowell
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2002
- GenreBiography: General
- Series TitleOsgoode Society for Canadian Legal History
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note10 halftones
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.