All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.36Trending at £4.54
- £9.51Trending at £10.01
- £2.70Trending at £2.73
- £8.79Trending at £10.38
- £6.35Trending at £7.33
- £9.81Trending at £12.48
- £6.88Trending at £7.10
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the NATO Advanced Research Workshop on Advanced Renewable Energies for Central Asia Countries: Economic-Environmental and Social Impacts, held in Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 15-17 November 2004
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/01/2006
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleNATO Science Series IV
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 59
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight670 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAldo Iacomelli
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.