Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £13.50Trending at £13.91
- £8.13Trending at £9.67
- £25.45Trending at £26.58
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £17.99Trending at £19.52
- £7.47Trending at £8.11
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines challenges involved in the integration of renewable energy into existing electricity grids. It provides models of power systems to show how the integration will effect conventional grids and various solutions to minimize the impacts.
- Author BiographyDr. Jahangir Hossain received his Ph.D. in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is currently a lecturer in the Griffith School of Engineering, Griffith University, Gold Coast, Australia. Before joining Griffith University, he served as a research fellow in the School of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering, University of Queensland, Australia. His research interests are power systems, renewable energy integration and stabilization, voltage stability, micro grids, robust control, electrical machine, FACTS devices and energy storage systems. Dr. Apel Mahmud received his PhD degree in Electrical Engineering from the University of New South Wales, Australia. He is currently a lecturer at Swinburne University of Technology, Australia. His research interests are dynamic stability of power systems, renewable energy integration, smart grids, nonlinear control theory and electrical machines.
- PublisherSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Date of Publication31/01/2014
- GenreEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintSpringer Verlag, Singapore
- Content Note138 black & white illustrations, 126 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight847 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byApel Mahmud,Jahangir Hossain
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.