All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPart 1 introduces key RHC technologies and discusses RHC in the context of global heating and cooling demand. Part 2 then contains chapters focusing on particular RHC technologies. Part 3 reviews enabling technologies, such as thermal storage and district heating. Part 4 provides international RHC case studies.
- Author BiographyGerhard Stryi-Hipp is an expert for Smart Energy Cities and Renewable Energies at Fraunhofer ISE, Germany and the President of the European Technology Platform on Renewable Heating and Cooling.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication30/11/2014
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Weight430 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGerhard Stryi-Hipp
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.99Trending at £22.57
- £9.83Trending at £13.37
- £23.28Trending at £24.29
- £24.81Trending at £27.54
- £40.35Trending at £41.25
- £19.77Trending at £19.99
- £30.00Trending at £43.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.