CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- Author(s)Charles E. Carraher,Jr.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication15/04/2013
- GenreMechanical Engineering
- Series TitleNonprofit Management & Finance
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight662 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1986
- Table Of ContentsSection One: Review.- Modern Polymers From Natural Products.- Section Two: Saccharides and Polysaccharides.- Natural Vegetable Fibers: A Status Report.- Polysaccharides From Lichens: 13C-NMR Studies on (l-6)-Beta-D-Glucan (Pustulan).- Sugar Containing Polymers Derived From Organostannes and Bis-(Cyclopentadienyl)titanium Dichloride.- Synthesis of Titanium, Zirconium and Hafnium Modified Polysaccharides.- Newer Applications of Bagasse.- Section Three: Graft Polysaccharides.- Use of Grafted Wood Fibers in Thermoplastic Composites V. Polystyrene.- The Xanthate Method of Grafting: XI. Grafting of Methylmethacrylate on Hardwood Pulp.- Oil Absorbency of Graft Copolymers From Softwood Pulp.- Chemically Modified Carbohydrates as Highly Efficient Regio- and Stereoselective Catalysts for Hydrogenation..- Dextran Hemopolymers as Model Systems for Biologically Active Proteins.- Graft Copolymerization onto Cellulose Acetate and Wood Using Anionic Polymerization.- Chemical Modification of Wood: Reaction with Thioacetic Acid and Its Effect on Physical and Mechanical Properties and Biological Resistance.- Section Four: Oils.- Behavior of Water in Oriental Lacquers.- Simultaneous Interpenetrating Networks Based on Vernonia Oil Polyesters and Polystyrene. II. A Comparison of the Reactivities of Vernonia Oil and Castor Oil Toward the Formation of Polyesters.- Polymers From Renewable Resources: Crosslinking and Thermal Behavior.- Section Five: Proteins and Leather.- The Optimization of the Mechanical Properties of Reinforced Collagen Films.- Titanium-Containing Poly-Alpha-Amino Acids From Dipeptides.- Viscoelasticity of Calf Hide Impregnated with Radiation-Polymerized Polyhydroxyethyl Methacrylate.- Radiation Polymerized Graft Copolymers for Leather.- Section Six: Rubber, Lignin, and Tannin.- Chemical Modification of Natural Rubber as a Route to Renewable Resource Elastomers.- Short Fibre-Rubber Composites.- Kraft Lignins: A New Perspective.- Review of the Synthesis, Characterization, and Testing of Graft Copolymers of Lignin.- Natural Tannins for Cold-Setting Wood Adhesives.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.