Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- DescriptionProminent scholars in organization studies share their experiences in overcoming research obstacles, working with collaborators, and balancing professional and personal life demands. This book, driven by the scholars' stories of triumph and frustration, will help others in similar situations find their way to successful research renewal.
- Author BiographyRalph E. Stablein is Professor of Management at Massey University. Peter J. Frost is the Kaiser Professor of Organizational Behavior at the Sauder School of Business, University of British Columbia. They previously coedited a volume on the research process, Doing Exemplary Research.
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication15/07/2004
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight358 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byPeter J. Frost,Ralph E. Stablein
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.