All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom converted factories and chapels to cabins built from salvaged wood, this collection of innovative, beautiful, and sustainable dwellings showcases a worldwide trend for upcycling in home design.
- Author BiographyANTONIA EDWARDS founded her blog Upcyclist in 2011. In 2015 she was named by the Evening Standard as one of London's most influential people. Her previous book is Upcyclist: Reclaimed and Remade Furniture, Lighting and Interiors (Prestel).
- Author(s)Antonia Edwards
- Date of Publication23/02/2017
- Place of PublicationMunich
- Country of PublicationGermany
- Content Note250 colour illustrations
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
Best-selling in Engineering & Technology
Save on Engineering & Technology
- £34.57Trending at £68.30
- £6.01Trending at £6.95
- £56.74Trending at £68.99
- £18.13Trending at £19.99
- £22.88Trending at £27.90
- £37.19Trending at £44.05
- £16.28Trending at £20.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.