CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £17.19Trending at £32.78
- £13.69Trending at £14.47
- £12.49Trending at £12.64
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £24.99Trending at £42.97
- £6.17Trending at £6.28
- £24.93Trending at £26.05
About this product
- DescriptionHere is a practical guide for anyone faced with organising a business. It will help readers adapt tools and concepts for successfully analyzing and transforming the organisation. The book explains how to apply best practices and avoid common pitfalls.
- Author BiographyBengt Karlof is the founder of Karlof Consulting and well known for his long experience as a management consultant and author of books on management-related subjects.
- Author(s)Bengt Karlof,Fredrik Helin Lovingsson
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/07/2006
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note4 black & white tables, biography
- Weight405 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Translated byM. Parsley
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.