All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.13Trending at £8.90
- £26.30Trending at £27.79
- £7.47Trending at £7.71
- £8.23Trending at £11.99
- £8.30Trending at £8.66
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an examination of the global nature of Indian and Chinese media.
- Author BiographyMichael Curtin is the Duncan and Suzanne Mellinchamp Professor of Global Media and a professor of film and media studies at the University of California, Santa Barbara, and the author of Playing to the World's Biggest Audience: The Globalization of Chinese Film and TV. Hemant Shah is the director of graduate studies and a professor of journalism and mass communication at the University of Wisconsin, Madison, and the coauthor of Newspaper Coverage of Interethnic Conflict: Competing Visions of America.
- PublisherUniversity of Illinois Press
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreCommunication & Media
- Series TitlePopular Culture and Politics Asia Pacific
- Place of PublicationBaltimore
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Illinois Press
- Content Note9 black & white photographs, 7 tables
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byDr. Michael Curtin,Hemant G. Shah
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.