CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.06
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £17.89Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/10/2011
- Series TitleNATO Conference Series / II Systems Science
- Series Part/Volume Number15
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, bibliography
- Weight743 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byC.O. Pannenborg
- Table Of ContentsSpecial addresses.- Opening address of the NATO ARI-HSS Conference.- Adress from the Systems Science Panel.- Health Services Systems in the Western World: An International Perspective on Problems and Prospects.- Section I Re-orienting Health Services-Application of a Systems Approach.- A Systems view of Health Services and Their Reorientation: Summary of the Conference Proceedings and Background Papers.- Analysis of Health Services Systems-A General Approach.- A Systems Approach and Health Service Systems : Time to Re-think?.- Section II Tools for doing it.- Some Aspects of Alternative Approaches to Planning.- Manpower Planning and Health Services Systems.- Financing and Health Services Systems.- Cost-effectiveness and Health Services Systems - A Systems Approach to the Assessment of Health Care.- Health Services Systems and Information Services.- Research and Development and the Health Systems Approach.- Section III National Experiences.- The French Health Services System.- The Dutch Health Services System: Problems and Measures of Interdependencies and Control.- The Italian Health Services System.- Health Services in the United States: Groping Toward a System ?.- The Health Services Systems in Belgium.- The Health Services System in Turkey.- The Health Services of Norway: on the Road to a Political System.- The Canadian Health Services System.- The Health Services System of the United Kingdom.- The Changing Health Services System in Greece.- Participants.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.