All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, step-by-step illustrated guide to replacing a boat's electrical system, this book fills a gap in the market for the DIY boat repairer or builder who wants less theory and more instructive detail.
- Author BiographyMike Westin is a marine journalist and, in his spare time, a DIY boat repairer. He has owned and worked on a variety of boats, both power and sail, so is fully in tune with what boat builders and repairers need to know when taking on projects of this nature. He is the author of two previous books in this series - Replacing Your Boat's Engine and Upgrading Your Boat's Interior.
- Author(s)Mike Westin
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication17/01/2013
- Series TitleAdlard Coles Manuals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAdlard Coles Nautical
- Content NoteFull colour throughout
- Weight373 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.20Trending at £10.97
- £4.55Trending at £4.82
- £25.99Trending at £26.34
- £22.57Trending at £23.39
- £10.30Trending at £10.51
- £3.60Trending at £6.28
- £6.12Trending at £10.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.