All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConstructed as a series of reports to the Department of the Interior, these poems of grief, anger, defiance, and resistance focus on the oppressive educational system adopted by Indian boarding schools and the struggle Native Americans experienced to retain and honour traditional ways of life and culture.
- Author BiographyDiane Glancy is the author of more than twenty-five books of poetry, fiction, nonfiction, and drama. A professor emerita at Macalester College, USA, Glancy served as a visiting professor of English at Azusa Pacific University, USA from 2012 to 2014.
- Author(s)Diane Glancy
- PublisherUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Date of Publication15/03/2015
- GenrePoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Series TitleMary Burritt Christiansen Poetry Series
- Place of PublicationAlbuquerque, NM
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of New Mexico Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.18Trending at £5.98
- £19.15Trending at £19.99
- £17.24Trending at £25.00
- £12.88Trending at £16.23
- £14.56Trending at £16.21
- £23.75Trending at £34.99
- £10.09Trending at £10.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.