All listings for this product
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £7.59Trending at £8.84
- £11.29Trending at £12.34
- £12.17Trending at £13.09
- £11.41Trending at £14.47
- £5.54Trending at £5.67
- £19.38Trending at £29.99
- £7.98Trending at £9.99
About this product
- Author(s)Ales Pultr,E. Day,Eduardo J. Dubuc,H. Applegate,M. Barr,M. Tierney,R. Street,S. Swierczkowski
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication01/01/1970
- Series TitleLecture Notes in Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number137
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content NoteVI, 142 p.
- Weight470 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edited byS. MacLane
- Edition Statement1970 ed.
- Table Of ContentsOn closed categories of functors.- Relational algebras.- Iterated cotriples.- The right adjoints into the categories of relational systems.- Triads in the homology of categories.- Dinatural transformations.- Categorically, the final examination for the summer institute at Bowdoin College (Maine) 1969.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.