Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £17.73Trending at £20.11
- £9.22Trending at £9.33
- £24.56Trending at £25.98
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £19.99Trending at £23.85
- £28.00Trending at £30.30
- £15.72Trending at £15.97
About this product
- DescriptionExamines how upper-middle class blacks forge black identities for themselves and their children through the consumption of black visual art. This book documents how the salience of race extends into the cultural life of even the most socioeconomically successful blacks.
- Author BiographyPatricia A. Banks is Assistant Professor of Sociology at Mount Holyoke College.
- Author(s)Patricia A. Banks
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/01/2010
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Series TitleRoutledge Research in Race and Ethnicity
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note36 black & white illustrations, 36 black & white halftones
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.