Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £8.65Trending at £9.09
- £12.49Trending at £14.88
- £6.07Trending at £6.23
- £8.87Trending at £9.92
- £11.41Trending at £14.15
- £24.93Trending at £25.85
- £11.71Trending at £12.80
About this product
- DescriptionFeaturing twelve essays that engage with national, provincial, and municipal governments across three continents, Representation examines the core elements and challenges of fair, effective political institutions, providing an invaluable roadmap to better democratic representation in the twenty-first century.
- Author BiographyJack H. Nagel is Professor Emeritus of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania and author of The Descriptive Analysis of Power and Participation. Rogers M. Smith is Christopher H. Browne Distinguished Professor of Political Science at the University of Pennsylvania. He is editor of Citizenship, Borders, and Human Needs and coeditor of Varieties of Citizenship and Sovereignty, both available from the University of Pennsylvania Press.
- PublisherUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Date of Publication10/07/2013
- GenreGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleDemocracy, Citizenship, and Constitutionalism
- Place of PublicationPennsylvania
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Pennsylvania Press
- Content Note13 illus.
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byJack H. Nagel,Rogers M. Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.