All listings for this product
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £109.19Trending at £145.00
- £40.47Trending at £41.85
- £56.83Trending at £57.42
- £14.44Trending at £15.88
- £25.39Trending at £26.99
- £23.65Trending at £26.08
- £17.91Trending at £18.16
About this product
- DescriptionProvides a complete description of representation theorems with direct proofs for both classes of Hardy spaces.
- Author BiographyProfessor Javad Mashreghi is Bonyan Research Chair in Mathematical Analysis in the Department of Mathematics and Statistics at Laval University, Quebec. He won the prestigious G. de B. Robinson Award of the Canadian Mathematical Society in 2004 for two long research papers published in the Canadian Journal of Mathematics. His research interests are complex and harmonic analysis and their applications in applied sciences.
- Author(s)Javad Mashreghi
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication19/03/2009
- Series TitleLondon Mathematical Society Student Texts
- Series Part/Volume Number74
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note16 b/w illus. 2 tables 335 exercises
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.