CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £26.57Trending at £27.05
- £23.98Trending at £29.99
- £7.45Trending at £9.70
- £14.99Trending at £16.89
- £14.87Trending at £16.59
- £8.44Trending at £9.51
- £4.51Trending at £4.99
About this product
- DescriptionWhat is representation? What does it mean when a politician represents citizens in government? How can citizens be represented beyond the boundaries of the nation-state? This book answers such questions. It also explains why representation should be understood as one of the key concepts in modern politics.
- Author BiographyDavid Runciman is University Lecturer in Political Theory at Trinity Hall, Cambridge. Monica Brito Vieira is Research Fellow at New Hall, Cambridge.
- Author(s)David Runciman,Monica Brito Vieira
- PublisherPolity Press
- Date of Publication12/09/2008
- GenrePolitical Science & Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolity Press
- Content Noteblack & white tables, figures
- Weight410 g
- Width142 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine22 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.