Representations of Groups: A Computational Approach by Herbert Pahlings, Klaus Lux (Hardback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £38.93+ £1.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by books_discount
- See details for delivery est.
- £33.93Free P&P
- Good condition
- Sold by fifth_avenue2014
- Est. delivery by 21 Dec
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the ordinary and modular representation theory of finite groups, with special emphasis on computational aspects.
- Author BiographyKlaus Lux is Associate Professor in the Department of Mathematics at the University of Arizona, Tucson. Herbert Pahlings is Professor Emeritus at RWTH Aachen University in Germany.
- Author(s)Herbert Pahlings,Klaus Lux
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication01/07/2010
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Advanced Mathematics
- Series Part/Volume Number124
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus. 220 exercises
- Weight780 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Mathematics & Sciences
Save on Mathematics & Sciences
- £25.97Trending at £27.38
- £82.97Trending at £89.09
- £24.23Trending at £25.18
- £23.65Trending at £26.16
- £22.21Trending at £24.28
- £14.93Trending at £22.99
- £16.56Trending at £20.37
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.