All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines the ways that various syndromes, disorders and diseases appear in modern literature and film. What is especially interesting is that rather than be portrayed as an insurmountable handicap, limitation becomes the hero of the novels and films under discussion.
- Author BiographyBennett Kravitz teaches American Studies at the Department of English Language and Literature at the University of Haifa in Israel. He has a special interest in African American Literature, Popular Culture, and the works of Mark Twain.
- Author(s)Bennett Kravitz
- PublisherCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Date of Publication06/05/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Place of PublicationNewcastle upon Tyne
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge Scholars Publishing
- Weight771 g
- Width148 mm
- Height212 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
- Edition Statement1st Unabridged
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £22.33Trending at £23.93
- £66.16Trending at £92.94
- £9.68Trending at £10.07
- £14.25Trending at £15.00
- £16.59Trending at £25.32
- £22.22Trending at £23.53
- £10.38Trending at £10.89
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.