All listings for this product
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £39.49
- £2.81Trending at £3.39
- £4.67Trending at £5.12
About this product
- DescriptionWatkins traces the development of Elizabeth I's iconic significance in the political and popular imagination of the seventeenth century.
- Author BiographyJohn Watkins is Associate Professor of English at the University of Minnesota - Twin Cities. He is the author of The Specter of Dido: Spenser and Virgilian Epic (1995).
- Author(s)John Watkins
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication08/08/2002
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note2 tones
- Weight580 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.