Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £4.99Trending at £5.10
- £20.99Trending at £22.40
- £30.68Trending at £40.83
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers a comparative study of the aesthetics of disgust among contemporary female authors writing in French and German - Marie Darrieussecq, Amelie Nothomb, Lorette Nobecourt, Alina Reyes, Sibylle Berg, Jenny Erpenbeck, Monika Maron and Charlotte Roche - and asks to what extent disgust can be seen as useful tool for feminist criticism.
- Author BiographyKatie Jones is Lecturer in French at the University of Nottingham. She previously completed an MA in Modern and Contemporary German Studies in 2004 and a PhD in Comparative Literature in 2009 at the University of Nottingham. From 2008 to 2010 she taught in the Department of English at the Universite de Paris VII (Denis Diderot).
- Author(s)Katie Jones
- PublisherPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Date of Publication29/08/2013
- Series TitleStudies in Contemporary Women's Writing
- Series Part/Volume Number2
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2013
- ImprintPeter Lang AG, Internationaler Verlag der Wissenschaften
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.