Representing Space in the Scientific Revolution by David Marshall Miller (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £92.32Free P&P
- New condition
- Sold by the_nile_stores
- See details for delivery est.
- £27.80Free P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by ammbooks
- Est. delivery by 19 Dec
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £16.01Trending at £16.49
- £66.59Trending at £105.63
- £15.37Trending at £20.29
- £2.99Trending at £4.00
- £23.51Trending at £30.03
- £17.18Trending at £17.88
- £19.36Trending at £26.90
About this product
- DescriptionUsing an integrated philosophical and historical approach, this book explores the fundamental shift in understandings of space in the scientific revolution.
- Author BiographyDavid Marshall Miller is Assistant Professor of Philosophy at Iowa State University. He has published articles in journals including Philosophy of Science and History of Science.
- Author(s)David Marshall Miller
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication07/08/2014
- GenreScience: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note21 b/w illus.
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.