Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.54Trending at £8.98
- £8.66Trending at £8.83
- £12.06Trending at £12.31
- £7.07Trending at £9.98
- £7.33Trending at £7.78
- £7.21Trending at £9.98
- £7.78Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionReproducing Rome is a study of the representation of maternity in the Roman literature of the first century CE-particularly Virgil, Ovid, Seneca, and Statius-considering to what degree it reflects, constructs, or subverts Roman ideals of, and anxieties about, family and motherhood.
- Author BiographyMairead McAuley is a lecturer in Classics at University College London.
- Author(s)Mairead McAuley
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication29/10/2015
- GenreAncient History
- Series TitleOxford Studies in Classical Literature and Gender Theory
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight868 g
- Width173 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine33 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.