All listings for this product
Best-selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £14.28Trending at £16.26
- £13.30Trending at £13.53
- £13.45Trending at £16.42
- £6.95Trending at £7.07
- £5.45Trending at £7.98
- £12.58Trending at £17.98
- £8.50Trending at £8.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers an examination of human reproductive ecology focussing on environmental, demographic, health and family planning issues.
- Author BiographyC. G. Nicholas Mascie-Taylor is Professor of Human Population Biology and Health at the University of Cambridge. His main fields of research are the inter-relationships between nutrition, growth and disease and reproductive ecology. Lyliane Rosetta is a recently retired senior scientist from the National Centre for Scientific Research (CNRS), France. Her research is devoted to the study of the regulation of fertility in relation to nutrition, energetics and the resulting energy availability.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication13/01/2011
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Biological and Evolutionary Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note38 b/w illus. 9 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byC. G. Nicholas Mascie-Taylor,Lyliane Rosetta
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.