Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £19.50Trending at £25.67
- £19.99Trending at £22.65
- £9.24Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £28.07
- £30.79Trending at £34.35
- £16.99Trending at £18.63
- £15.72Trending at £23.07
About this product
- Date of Publication30/06/2003
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content NoteIllustrations, maps.
- Weight469 g
- Width159 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byJohn B. Casterline,Samuel Agyei-Mensah
- Table Of ContentsForeword by George Benneh Reproduction and Social Context in Sub-Saharan Africa: An Introduction by Samuel Agyei-Mensah and John B. Casterline Social Organization and Reproductive Behavior in Southern Ghana by Dominic K. Agyeman and John B. Casterline Social Identity and Community in the Fertility of Southern Ethiopian Women by Dennis P.Hogan and Betemariam Berhanu The Fertility Impact of the Rahad Irrigation Project, Sudan by El-Rayah A. Osman Social Setting, Birth Timing, and Subsequent Fertility in the Ghanaian South by Samuel Agyei-Mensah, Asbjorn Aase, and Kofi Awusabo-Asare Changes in Reproductive Ideology and Its Control from Natural to Limited Fertility Regimes in Malawi by Eliya Msiyaphazi Zulu and Ezekiel Kalipeni The Nature of Unmet Need for Contraception in Ndola, Zambia by Ann E. Biddlecom and Frederick A.D. Kaona Space, Context, and Hardship: Socializing Children into Sexual Activity in Kenyan Slums by F. Nii-Amoo Dodoo, Melissa Sloan, and Eliya Msiyaphazi Zulu Economic Transactions Associated with Sexual Intercourse Among Malian Adolescents: Implications for Sexual Health by Sarah Castle and Mamadou Kani Konate New Lights on the Sub-Saharan African Fertility Transition: Conclusion by John C Caldwll and Pat Caldwell Index
- Author BiographySAMUEL AGYEI-MENSAH is Senior Lecturer in the Department of Geography and Resource Development at the University of Ghana. He is currently working on a book on the spread of HIV/AIDS in Ghana. JOHN B. CASTERLINE is Senior Research Associate in the Policy Research Division at the Population Council in New York. He is the author of Diffusion Processes and Fertility Transition (2001).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.