Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- DescriptionRecent years have seen many changes in human reproduction resulting from state and medical interventions in childbearing processes. Based on empirical work in a variety of societies and countries, this volume considers the relationship between reproductive processes (of fertility, pregnancy, childbirth and the postpartum period)...
- Author BiographyMaya Unnithan-Kumar is Senior Lecturer in Anthropology at the University of Sussex. Her research in the early 1990s focused on kinship and gender relations in northwest India and appeared as Identity, Gender and Poverty (Berghahn Books 1997).
- PublisherBerghahn Books
- Date of Publication15/11/2005
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Series TitleFertility, Reproduction & Sexuality
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBerghahn Books
- Content Note7 tables, 2 figs, Bibliog., index
- Edited byMaya Unnithan-Kumar
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.