All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.14
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.35
- £17.16Trending at £22.74
- £21.65Trending at £24.16
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/03/2012
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Series TitleAdvances in Behavioral Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number11
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight736 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byWilliam Montagna
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1974
- Table Of ContentsThe Central Nervous System and Sexual Behavior.- Neural Control of Gonadotropin Secretion.- Neurohormonal Control of Male Sexual Behavior.- Relationships between the Central Regulation of Gonadotropins and Mating Behavior in Female Rats.- Some Mechanisms Governing the Induction, Maintenance, and Synchrony of Maternal Behavior in the Laboratory Rat.- Neural and Hormonal Interactions in the Reproductive Behavior of Female Rats.- Pheromones and Hormones in Reproductive Behavior.- Pheromones in Primate Reproduction and Social Behavior.- Relationships between Scent Marking by Male Mice and the Pheromone-Induced Secretion of the Gonadotropic and Ovarian Hormones that Accompany Puberty in Female Mice.- Effects of Progesterone on Female Reproductive Behavior in Rats: Possible Modes of Action and Role in Behavioral Sex Differences.- The Relationship between Fetal Hormones and the Differentiation of the Central Nervous System in Primates.- Social Factors Affecting the Development of Mounting Behavior in Male Rhesus Monkeys.- The Role of Androgens in the Sexual Behavior of Adult Male Rhesus Monkeys.- Behavioral and Social Determinants of Reproductive Behavior.- The Behavioral Control of Reproductive Physiology.- Male Dominance and Aggression in Japanese Macaque Reproduction.- The Reproductive Behavior of Minority Groups in the U.S.A..- Fertility Behavior of American Women.- Special Lecture.- Human Sexuality and Evolution.- Contributors.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.