CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.25Trending at £10.96
- £26.45Trending at £27.73
- £11.12Trending at £13.99
- £7.44Trending at £8.96
- £10.89Trending at £12.26
- £18.09Trending at £19.16
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
About this product
- DescriptionReproductive Justice and Women's Voices: Health Communication across the Lifespan contributes to patient-centered public health by analyzing women's reproductive health across the lifespan. Sundstrom explicates women's understandings of control and embodiment in the context of technology.
- Author BiographyBeth Sundstrom is assistant professor of communication and public health at the College of Charleston.
- Author(s)Beth L. Sundstrom
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication02/10/2015
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Note2 tables
- Weight335 g
- Width158 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.