CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Travel Guides & Travel Stories
Save on Travel Guides & Travel Stories
- £12.06Trending at £15.13
- £10.75Trending at £13.73
- £3.99Trending at £6.97
- £11.33Trending at £14.43
- £9.97Trending at £10.96
- £4.63Trending at £5.96
- £11.51Trending at £14.43
About this product
- Author(s)Alan R. Cohen
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication23/12/1988
- GenreMedicine: General
- Series TitleContemporary Issues in Biomedicine, Ethics and Society
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight851 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1989
- Table Of ContentsI. The Social Context for Reproductive Laws.- Introduction, Working Group of the Project on Reproductive Laws for the 1990s.- II. Reproduction and Access to Health Care: A Legislator's View.- Reproduction and Access to Health Care.- III. Society and Reproduction.- Reproductive Laws, Women of Color, and Low-Income Women.- Reproductive Technology and Disability.- IV. Reproductive Policy Position Papers and Commentaries for the 1990s.- 1. Prenatal and Neonatal Technology, Abortion, and Birth.- Position Paper: Time Limits on Abortion.- Position Paper: Prenatal Screening.- Position Paper: Fetus as Patient.- Commentary: Hard Cases and Reproductive Rights.- Commentary: Disability Rights Perspectives on Reproductive Technologies and Public Policy.- Commentary: The Fetus Is a Patient.- Commentary: Reconciling Offspring and Maternal Interests during Pregnancy.- 2. Reproductive Choice: Hazards and Interference.- Position Paper: Reproductive Hazards in the Workplace.- Position Paper: Interference with Reproductive Choice.- Commentary: An Attorney General's Outlook.- Commentary: The View from Capitol Hill.- Commentary: Protective Legislation and Occupational Hazards: Flawed Science and Poor Policies.- Commentary: A Model for Advocacy: From Proposals to Policy.- 3. Alternative Forms of Reproduction.- Position Paper: Alternative Modes of Reproduction.- Position Paper: Alternative Modes of Reproduction: Other Views and Questions.- Commentary: Regulating the New Reproductive Technologies.- Commentary: Alternative Modes of Reproduction: The Locus and Determinants of Choice.- Commentary: The Key Social Issues Posed by the New Reproductive Technologies: A Physician's Perspective.- Working Group.- Advisory Committee.- Notes on Contributors.- Table of Cases.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.