All listings for this product
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.94Trending at £10.13
- £24.00Trending at £33.03
- £20.74Trending at £21.11
- £9.90Trending at £11.93
- £16.56Trending at £25.00
- £44.82Trending at £49.50
- £21.48Trending at £23.38
About this product
- DescriptionThe Pacific is not only the world's largest body of water; its vast expanse also includes an extraordinary number and diversity of oceanic islands, from Palau and the Marianas east of the Philippines to Cocos Island and the Galapagos west of the Americas. This title is suitable for both novice sightseers and professional naturalists.
- Author BiographyGeorge R. Zug is an emeritus research scientist of reptiles and amphibians at the National Museum of Natural History, Smithsonian Institution.
- Author(s)George R. Zug
- PublisherUniversity of California Press
- Date of Publication28/06/2013
- GenreLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationBerkerley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of California Press
- Content Note35 color illustrations, 30 line illustrations, 5 maps
- Weight490 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.