All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at the class of reptiles, and the orders, families and species within it. This book helps you find out about the characteristics that distinguish the reptiles in different groups. It also helps you compare the differences in their life cycles and discover the various ways they have adapted to life in different climates and habitats.
- Author BiographySarah Wilkes is a consultant ecologist who has worked with conservation organisations for many years. She has written a number of books on natural history and environmental topics and has travelled the world in search of wildlife. She is particularly concerned with the conservation of some of the world's most threatened animal species.
- Author(s)Sarah Wilkes
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication26/01/2006
- GenreChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleClassifying Animals
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder Wayland
- Out-of-print date05/08/2007
- Content NoteFull-colour photographs
- Weight467 g
- Width225 mm
- Height10 mm
- Spine276 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 3
Best-selling in Children's General Interest
Save on Children's General Interest
- £13.40Trending at £15.88
- £5.44Trending at £7.00
- £10.20Trending at £11.71
- £16.87Trending at £18.63
- £4.95Trending at £5.03
- £7.45Trending at £7.56
- £5.54Trending at £6.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.