All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £25.20Was:£25.99Free postage
- £25.12Was:£25.99Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionThis book argues that national and international courts seek to enhance their reputations through the strategic exercise of judicial power.
- Author BiographyShai Dothan is a senior researcher with the Global Trust Project at Tel Aviv University and an adjunct professor in the Faculty of Law at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Shai Dothan
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication25/08/2016
- GenreLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleComparative Constitutional Law and Policy
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Weight470 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Law
Save on Law
- £9.00Trending at £9.11
- £3.99Trending at £6.07
- £9.99Trending at £19.17
- £36.79Trending at £40.08
- £29.99Trending at £41.08
- £18.42Trending at £18.91
- £10.49Trending at £10.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.