All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £12.64Trending at £13.50
- £6.50Trending at £12.06
- £5.01Trending at £5.93
- £9.99Trending at £14.07
- £11.34Trending at £14.04
- £16.64Trending at £20.72
About this product
- DescriptionEfficient communication, collaboration, data exchange and sharing are crucial for the success of today's many multi-disciplinary and interdisciplinary work environments. The implementation of computer integrated environments (CIE) is increasing and the requirements engineering necessary for the development of these systems is critical.
- Author BiographyGhassan Aouad , is Dean of the Faculty of Business, Law and the Built Environment and Professor of Construction IT & Management within the School of the Built Environment. Dr Arayici is a researcher in Geomatics Engineering in the Civil Engineering Faculty, Technical University of Istanbul, Turkey.
- Author(s)Ghassan Aouad,Yusuf Arayici
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication22/01/2010
- GenreCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight706 g
- Width181 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.