All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £12.49Trending at £12.63
- £12.68Trending at £14.87
- £24.99Trending at £42.96
- £6.17Trending at £6.29
- £12.99Trending at £15.30
- £24.94Trending at £28.69
- £10.12Trending at £13.47
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the first book-length study of the role that subnational states play in the regulation of the global economy, and it aims to reshape the political science subfield of international political economy.
- Author BiographyDarel Paul is an Assistant Professor of Politics at Williams College. He did his Ph.D. at the University of Minnesota, where he worked with geographers and political scientists.
- Author(s)Darel E. Paul
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication29/09/2005
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note5 black & white illustrations, 15 black & white tables
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.